I'm a photographer located in central Texas with my pup. While building my portfolio, I soon discovered seniors and couples were my favorite. Over the past two years, I've developed my business into something I absolutely love: a way to serve my clients by following them around on a fun, music-filled date. My goal is to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera within the first few minutes (because let's be honest, it's a little awkward having a lens in your face, am I right?).
5. I love period pieces and can't find enough of them. Some favorites include Outlander (i love me some Jamie Frasier), Bridgerton, and The Musketeers.
4. I have a degree in History and a minor in Business from Texas A&M University. AY WHOOP!
3. I spent 2 months in Australia before COVID-19 sent me back home. I'd love to go back! Some other dream international locations: Scotland, Iceland, New Zealand.
2. I named my Shetland Sheepdog after Indiana Jones aka Harrison Ford.
1. I love traveling to new places and have to try a mocha at every coffee shop I visit (do yourself a favor and try a black + white iced mocha!).